- all common menu item types (like J! core mod_menu)
- business as usual concerning menu level display (like J! core mod_menu)
- new: new kind of display of menu item type "content category": show articles of category within menu - amount can be limited
- new: new kind of display of menu item type "featured articles": show featured articles within menu - amount can be limited
- new: when displaying e. g. from 2nd level on, you can choose,
- if you want to adjust the menu to the menu state (and show only 2nd level menu items that are current) or
- if you want the menu to ignore the menu state and show all.
- new: cut article titles short according to module settings counting a certain number of characters or words
How to make it work:
Generate a menu item of the com_content blog type.
That very menu item will have subentries
containing your articles' titles.
- mod_qlmenu 2.2
30.01.2014, en-GB, de-DE,
another rotten bug fixed:-)
- mod_qlmenu 2.1.1
15.01.2014, en-GB, de-DE,
menu/module is not displayed when menu is empty or all entries are hidden.
- mod_qlmenu 2.1
04.01.2014, en-GB, de-DE, more beautiful inside; easier overrides; cleaner code; debugging mode added; administrative design optimized
- mod_qlmenu 1.3
26.09.2013, en-GB, bugfix (deletion of development file)
Mark: If you mod_qlmenu version 1.2 does not work, delete
modules/mod_qlmenu/tmpl/default-2013-07-02.php, that I
incidently left in the template folder. Then it should work:-)
An upgrade will NOT fix the problem (as this file won't be
deleted with an upgrade, got to do it manually.
Deletion via FTP or within your file system.